Foodauthenticity.uk is primarily intended for anyone with legitimate interest in testing for food authenticity, including
- Food analysts in testing laboratories
- Food manufacturers interested in testing for authenticity
- Food industry consultants
- Regulators and enforcement body personnel
- Researchers in academic institutions or research associations
- Manufacturers of equipment or test kits for food authenticity testing
- Food Reference material or Proficiency Testing providers
- Journalists with interests in food authenticity
Other individuals with interests in food authenticity testing may also join as an 'other' category.
We encourage members to add further detail information about their interests, particularly when using the 'other' category on application.
Although we intend the site to be open to all with legitimate interests and present site content is all public, we intend the site to host private discussion boards as needed in the longer term. To support that, membership applications are moderated and will be subject to approval and we must reserve the right to check any declaration made and to decline, suspend or revoke membership if a false declaration is made on application. We expect this to be rare, but if you feel that you have been unfairly denied access, please contact us using the contact details on our contact page. Please also feel free to let us know if you feel that the network should be open to a wider audience.
You can sign up via the link below. After signing up, you will initially get an email asking you to confirm your email address. Please make sure you check your 'spam' folder if you do not receive the confirmation email. Once you have confirmed your email address, we expect to approve membership within 1 working day of application.