- Fairness and the future of regulation in the grocery supply chain;
- Supply chain practices and supporting small stakeholders;
- Progress towards net-zero emissions, and the impact on the sector; and
- Trading relationships and the evolving role of UK regulators.
The seminar takes into consideration:
- the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs highlighting the need to improve transparency and support greater fairness in a complex supply chain as a key part of the Agriculture Bill, which is currently progressing through Parliament; and
- the Prime Minister confirming that the UK would reject any regulatory alignment in future trade talks with the EU.