At Famille Michaud, NMR Honey-Profiling is used since 2016 to verify the purity and authenticity of all incoming batches of honeys from France and abroad, before they are blended, packed and sold to the market.
In this webinar, Patricia Beaune (General Quality Manager at Famille Michaud Apiculteurs) will discuss why NMR was adopted, how they are using the Honey-Profiling method on a routine basis to detect adulterations, and what value and benefits it brought to them.
The webinar will show how the NMR-based Honey-Profiling method is used by a honey packer as a solution for brand protection and to deliver pure and authentic honeys to the market. The Honey-Profiling worldwide network of governmental laboratories, analytical service providers, beekeepers and honey packers will be presented together with the initiatives to further develop and standardize the method.
- The how and the why of Honey-Profiling adoption by a honey packer
- The types of adulteration detected and their frequency
- Benefits of Honey-Profiling over other methods
- Famille Michaud’s active contribution to the continuous development of the Honey-Profiling method
- Honey-Profiling network and initiatives.