New Food is organising Food Fraud Conference 2019, which incorporates food fraud with the wider issues of food integrity. Food Fraud 2019 chaired by Prof. Chris Elliott will once again bring together quality assurance heads from global food manufacturers and processors who need to keep up-to-date on the latest regulations. Topics include:
- Contextualising the challenge of Food Fraud 2019 and beyond
- The economics of achieving food integrity
- Developing a common language across the food and drink industry
- Embedding ethical practice throughout your supply chain
- Beyond Brexit: exploring the challenges and opportunities
- Traceability systems of the future
Join the network and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to redeem your member discount.