Identify & Reduce Threats & Vulnerabilities To Food Safety With Advanced Risk Assessments Around Fraud, Contaminants & Industry Challenges: Next-Level, Proactive Systems & Approaches For Full Supply Chain Traceability, Raw Material Authenticity & Integrity Assurance With Insights On The Latest Trends, Retailer Views & Legislative Updates.
How Can You Ensure You Have Robust, Proactive Systems & Processes To Reduce The Risk Of Food Fraud, Supply Chain Vulnerabilities, Raw Material Adulteration & Contamination?
- Horizon Scanning & Industry Trends – Anticipating The Next Big Threat: Assess the trends in industry recalls and outbreaks and harness horizon scanning to predict and prepare for emerging risks
- Identifying & Reducing Supply Chain Vulnerabilities: Best-practice methods for robust risk assessment and traceability of your raw materials and supply chain to assess the various threats
- Food Fraud – Don’t Get Caught Out! Harness insights into the best methods and systems to maintain the authenticity and integrity of your end product
- Next-Level Authenticity Testing: Ensure the authenticity of your raw materials and map your supply chain with the latest tools, techniques and developments
- Prevent The Threat Of Contamination & Outbreaks: Best-practice detection methods and controls to protect your food and drink products from micro, chemical and physical contamination
- Advanced Allergen Control: Avoid the cost of allergen recalls and the risk of cross-contamination with robust detection methods and on-site controls
- Uncovering Retailer Expectations: Don’t fall short of retailer expectations and motivations
- Successfully Implementing & Preparing For Legislation Updates: Strategies to meet current industry standards and assessing the likely impact of legislation changes
- Embedding Food Safety Culture: Best-practice training methods to entrench food safety culture within your organisation